Nokia N9 introduced in the Nokia Connection event in Singapore today (21/6) with elegant looks, many features, and also powered by .... MeeGo OS :(
Nokia N9 (Lankku) is the first 'pure touch' smartphone ever made because it has no buttons at all, comes with various attractive features such as curved glass 3.9-inch touchscreen display, Dolby sound, 8-megapixel Carl Zeiss lens and NFC (Near field Communication)
This beautiful smartphone comes with beautiful design but comes with 'MeeGo OS'. MeeGo already failed and unable to compete with Windows 7 Phone; it can be likened that Nokia N9 already destined to fail before it is launched.
Its almost possible that Nokia N9 has already been designed and manufactured just before Nokia decided to use Windows 7 Phone Operating system in all their smartphone lines. So Nokia N9 released just to cut or reduce loss.
So if you are interested to buy this Nokia N9 smartphone, you can reconsidered it again. Because basicly you will get a phone with 'dead' Operating System.
Nokia N9 Specifications :
- Display : 3,9 inchi AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (480 x 854 pixels)
- Network : GSM, 3G HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Processor : ARM Cortex-A8 OMAP3630 1 Ghz, PowerVR SGX530
- OS : MeeGo OS, v1.2 Harmattan
- Camera : 8 MP (3264x2448 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual LED flash
- Memory : 16/64 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Others : A-GPS, NFC, Geo-tagging, face detection, touch-focus, Dolby Mobile sound enhancement, Dolby Headphone support